Okay, so I have a question. When did Tumblr change the photosets? Like, you used to be able to choose how the images were arranged, but now the only option is for them to be stacked on top of each other. Is there a way to change this that I’m not seeing?
Okay, got it! That’s a pretty awkward way of doing things, but at least it works. Thanks guys!
- beatches-aint-cumberbatch likes this
- harvestmoonwins reblogged this from heckyeahhm64
- harvestmoonwins likes this
- princessoftime10 likes this
- satoshi-mochida likes this
- yamneko answered:yeah click and drag the photo to the side of the photo above and it’ll produce a blue line where it’ll be moved to
- nanibou answered:drag the picture you want to move to the side of another one~
- slytherin-decepticon reblogged this from heckyeahhm64
- girlythingsforgeekypeople likes this
- nekoorange124 reblogged this from heckyeahhm64
- stormbug likes this
- miss-matcha reblogged this from heckyeahhm64
- miss-matcha likes this
- kurthummel answered:if you drag the pictures around, you should be able to place them! i just tried it out and it worked. :)
- vwomp answered:They changed that like a month ago, I think. I’m not sure how to rearrange the sets.
- alittlespearowsays answered:Drag and drop the photos!
- heckyeahhm64 posted this